The Dell Bashing Thread

dells are offering ati x850 pe's now. When i got the catalogue in the mail today i was amazed...then again
the second page says :

Rigorous testing in out QUALITY labs helps ensure QUALITY products that are Built to last...!!

I cracked up after reading that..

OH and on the Subject of macs, They are KICK ASS..and so is os X panther. They are awesome for a lot of stuff especially video editing and image editing, i always render my vids on the mac at school, much faster

dell dotn test anything, and erven thier "burn" section (where they load your OS and all that annying junk and crap and stuff ) racks literally are burn racks. where dells burn damn its hot in those racks!!! its prolly 100 degrees or more in there.

i kno! i guess some buiness can get some good deals, ya kno> i personally prefer (for those made by manu, not custom) abs. good quality there. or alienbware, but they're overpriced.

People often say.. well custom built computers don't have technical support. In the case of myself, I find I'm better then the support any computer company can offer.

well alienware is too hyped up they even hype up thier network cables and call em

alenware ALX perforance network cable...

when they are REGULAR CAT5 cables!!!

thats how hyped they are when a company hypes up that much ya knwo soemthigns up with them!

and whats up thier butt about thier cases. they are hideous lookig and full of holes inviting a dust ZOO to coem into yoir computer and their heat sucks.

a freinds system went up to 160dF (deg far.) !!! it was an athlon 64 3200 i think. they didnt have Liquid Cooling on it or anything. they had a crappy small heatsink and the case didnt have very many fans to cool it ether. I opened it up and it was scortching in there!

they are rediculos and it was odd they OCed it too. watch out for those "custom" companies too they OC it without telling you and then the thing bakes and they blam you for OCing it when they did it!

soemone I talked to ran into that with falcon.

Back
Top Bottom