Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Lurion said:
I hate them hide-away desks. I had one and last summer my poor 2600+ over heated. I got a warning and when I checked the sistem status the case temp was 55º and the cpu tem was well over 80º!!! I don't know how the hell I't did not freeze or stall or anything (built to last, these AMDs...). Anyway, I got rid of that piece of furniture quickly enough!! I'm also modding my case now so it doesnt overheat again and also so it looks cool with neons, a custom cut window and a new hand of black paint to go with my new dell TFT (don't worry, my computer is not a dell, just the tft is!)

Trance Lurion Noticed.

dude, arioux, i lvoe your avotars! nice dude. you like anime?

dude, lol he didnt notice, lol i was talkin about makin a hide away desk made of acrylic, with fans in the comp bay or wutever, cuz zen was talkin about how shitty they are, and they are, so i plan to make an improvement, lol, any one wanna go buy me ... 20 sqft of 1/4 inch acrylic ?

Ok now I get it LOL

I don't think I'd want MORE fans making noise in my room, though...

meh, not LOUD fans, just regular 80m fans, mebbe with LED, i can see it now ... i could make millions, .... mebbe thousands 500/desk.... any buyers?

Well folks, I cleaned my room and I would have to say that my desk looks pretty damn good. Except for all of the dvd stickers my older bro put on the left drowr. I would take em off except that it peels off the fake wood. I think I spelled drowr wrong.

im0014689eu.jpg

I finally bought a digicam!!! :D :D :D

This is my workstation the way it looks now (it won't be like this for long... MODDING MADNESS!):
workstation7wv.jpg

And these are the spakers conected to the stereo conected to the souncard conected to the shin bone conected to the...
speakers6ha.jpg

I'm tidy too...

Thanks to www.ImageShack.us for free hosting!!

Back
Top Bottom