ADM Processor Help!!!!!

Jdub0509

Solid State Member
Is there anyway to get an ADM 64 processor 3000+ into a Gateway or a Dell Notebook? If you know anything at all, let me know.....thanks

Athlon 64 are mainly for desktop PC. I don't even think Gateway or Dell have implemented Athlon 64 in any of their systems. They're all using the limited Pentium 4's.

yeah they only have p4s in their laptops but im hopin that they start to get amd athlon 64 processors in their desktops/laptops.

You can put an Athlon in a Gateway or Dell PC... but you'd have to change the Motherboard generally; so to change a Notebook Processor to an Athlon you'd have to get a Notebook Motherboard for the Processor, and change it all. It may not be worth it :D

Haha; of course they do... because you don't get P4 Mobiles... you get Centrinos and P4s :D

Do you? I've never seen such a thing.

There are P4 mobiles Mr. Intel Lord K... I am AMD Zen, and even I knew that one.

Not to imply that I don't know about Intel either, I know just as much about them as AMD. I know PC hardware (definentally not software...) extremely well. :D Thus the Title ZEN.

Back
Top Bottom