The Dell Bashing Thread

Yeah.. You know that happens with a lot of computers. It's called... KNOW HOW TO USE THE FUCKING COMPUTER WITHOUT FRYING IT.

actually they knew how to use it soem, its thier stupid parts. dells known for fried mobos and PSUs and everything.

fried dells for supper!!

Ummm...... First off, the only gun or cannon that can destroy a Dell (cause their cases are made out of reinforced high density alloys from evil place, thus their EXTREME weight..) is the FX Beam Cannon or the Opteron Charged Particle Cannon..... Secondly, why in the name of god would you want the CPU, its a P4... and the graphics card is probably a graphics chip soldered on the MOBO..... Have fun mounting that one.. Dell BLOWS. Have a lovely day! :D

alvino said:
WHOOOHOOOO!!! I got dibs on the CPU and Graphics Card!

the ones in that piece of crap arent worth it trust me stupid celery proseccor and emebedded graphics (only 4 meg!! ) ewww!!!

AMD ZEN said:
Ummm...... First off, the only gun or cannon that can destroy a Dell (cause their cases are made out of reinforced high density alloys from evil place, thus their EXTREME weight..) is the FX Beam Cannon or the Opteron Charged Particle Cannon..... Secondly, why in the name of god would you want the CPU, its a P4... and the graphics card is probably a graphics chip soldered on the MOBO..... Have fun mounting that one.. Dell BLOWS. Have a lovely day! :D

would there be different versions of your particle cannons and fx beams? because you wouldnt want to use your most powerful beam on a cockroach when it could destroy the sun, you should market those so i can buy one and blow the shit outta my stupid celeron cpu :D

Back
Top Bottom