What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Re: What games are YOU playing?

LOL It's just a name, theres nothing to be freaking about.

Dimethyl Triglyceride UltriPhosphatase tetraselenimide pentaoxide. EAT IT> and die.....

Octane= CH3CH2CH2CH2CH2CH2CH2CH3. MUHAHAH!

BTW, I am obsessed with Chemistry and Physics.

And I LOVE HL2!! HalfLife2 pwns ALL GAMES EVER MADE, especially when you include CounterStrike: Source (CSS) in that package!!

HL2 pwns all the games ever made? That's just an opinion.

My favorite multiplayer game is Vietcong: Fist Alpha. They say the most accurate physics engine was constructed for this game (life fire exercises were actually done to get accurate representations for the weapons).

Yeh for project IGI 1 the development team traveled to the netherlands to test all the weapons in the game in an environment similar to the setting of the game. Too bad it sucked ass though. Yeh URU is a made by the Myst guys but it kind of flopped and the Online section just never happened.

Yeah Vietcong is a better game where the team did the same thing. The team went to Cambodia or Thailand I believe. And they may have stopped in Vietnam, in reality.

URU was a total sales flop from what I heard. They just went back to the Myst series.. like Myst 4.. which actually got pretty good ratings.

Yes its very nice to see developers go out of their way to make their games that little bit more enjoyable and realistic.

Giancarlo said:
Yeah Vietcong is a better game where the team did the same thing. The team went to Cambodia or Thailand I believe. And they may have stopped in Vietnam, in reality.

URU was a total sales flop from what I heard. They just went back to the Myst series.. like Myst 4.. which actually got pretty good ratings.

The first MYST was really good. The others I find a bit tedious and could have had more interaction with the enviroment.

MatW said:
The first MYST was really good. The others I find a bit tedious and could have had more interaction with the enviroment.

You play Myst 4 though? It has a lot of that. Myst 3 was alright.. and Riven was not so good.

My fondest memories of the Myst series when I was growing up was staring in awe at the dazziling beauty of the dream like world of Riven. My only other memories were those fun cable car rides.

World of Warcraft
Face of Mankind
SpaceCowboy
SilkRoad Online
BattleField2
Battlefield2: Special Forces
Knight Online
Kal Online
Conquer Online
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast