Netscape ISP

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Have you guys seen the new service Netscape is offering? Apparently, they offer high speed Dial-Up for $9.95. It's suppose to be faster than Netzero and AOL. Should I get this instead of cable internet?

If you want to get netscape go ahead but dont expect blistirng fast speeds......like netzero high speed basiclly made all the pictures on any givin website crappy in quality so the site will load faster but it does not increase download speed......thats probably what netscape is offering.........p.s. ReAd ThE fInE pRiNt

it's high speed dial-up yes....but it's just that...dialup, and you can only go so fast on dialup. those things claim to be faster but they really aren't. if you can afford it, go with dsl or cable.

yah they arn't really good. they are just fake high speed internet lol
I don't think you should use anything made by netscape. I have never tried their internet service but I have been very dissapointed with their browser and would not use anything from them

Mozilla Firefox? I never use that before. Is it mainly for security purposes? IE's constantly getting hacked into.

I'm using Netzero right now and it is way too slow. The reason why I found Netscape interesting is because of the commercial I watched. THey claim that they include web accelerator that is 5 times faster than Netzero Platinum and still cost $9.95 a month. I'm paying the same price now without the web accelerator.

BUt now, seeing that it's just another dial-up bologny--I'll be switching to Comcast cable in a few weeks. DSL does not service my area which is a downer. Cable is sooo expensive. I plan on leasing their modem so there like a $5.00 a month fee, or was it $3.00? I expect my bill to be around $60 something dollars a month which is outrageous.

It had better be worth it though. I called Verizon, and they said that they hope to reach my area in their next phase. I'm just sick and tired of dial-up. Too slow, like a turtle.

netscape dun claim to be 5x faster, they claim to offer the exact same thing for 5 bux cheaper, das all, cuz the netzero crap with we accell bs is 15 and the netscape with we accell bs is 10, so just get cable :) 70x faster for 3x the price :)

Back
Top Bottom