AMD 64 Processor vs. Premium 4 Processor?

Jdub0509

Solid State Member
I am getting a new computer here soon and I need to know which is the better processor. The AMD 64 Processor or the Premium 4 processor that comes in dell computer?

Not there is anything wrong with socket 754. :) I have it. And I'm not pissed I got it before 939... but hey.. go with 939 since it is newer.

First off, Dell sucks... Secondly, Pentium4's suck. Thirdly, AMD Athlon64's are THE FASTEST PROCESSORS ON THE MARKET CURRENTLY EXCLUDING THE OPTERON PROCESSOR AND THE FX SERIES. Go with AMD, you will NOT be sorry. :D

i love amd obviusly, but i was telling my mother of the amazing ness and she asked" how come they are soo cheap" and i didn't have an answer.......i was explaining that amd 64 3000+ that are 150bucks can murder a EE 3.4 800dollar psu but i didn't have an ANSWER....what is the answer

blah blah said:
i love amd obviusly, but i was telling my mother of the amazing ness and she asked" how come they are soo cheap" and i didn't have an answer.......i was explaining that amd 64 3000+ that are 150bucks can murder a EE 3.4 800dollar psu but i didn't have an ANSWER....what is the answer
the answer is......AMD rocks

Back
Top Bottom