Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

see my definition of useless would be:

doesnt play any good games without alot of lag

takes 15 mins to start up

cant do any kind of multi task at all

to me the 3.8ghz p4 isnt a bad processor, if my 2.7ghz celeron is playing half life 2 with full settings wil only minimal lag then that would play it with full settings with the 3.8ghz p4 so that cpu is not "USELESS"

My athlon 64 doesn't lag and Windows 2000 loads instantly... multitasking is great.

than that is not a useless cpu...in my opinion, it may do little, but it sstill does something, so it has its uses

Giancarlo said:
The AMD 64 does a lot, not a little.

i was stating that urs is not useless than i said it may do a little but thats still not useless...that part was just a random comment..i should have been more clear

yeah, dude, wahaddy mean the 64 does little? its an incredible processor! the only 64 bit windows compatible! man, btw, the fx rules! did i i say that, or did i say that? yeah. i wish i had enough for an fx. but im sacvin...

ok first off i think you didnt understadn what i meant...i was saying that even IF it does little its still a CPU with a meaning and not completely useless like some people thnk about Intel. Also why would you get the FX series when the 4000+ will own them?

Back
Top Bottom