How long do you spend on CF a week?

macbook

Fully Optimized
How long do you think that you spend on CF per day, if youre on it every day and how long per week???

lol i'd have to say im with tommy boy..im on here a hell of alot, i like learning about computers and this is the perfect site to do that. in a day im on here for about 3 hours...unless I'm doing good on CSS and dont get pissed off cuz i cant kill anyone. then imonly on here for like 30 mins

I would say I spend anywhere from 5-10 hours a week on here. Lately, haven't been spendingn too much time. FIne tuning my PC and playing new games. Now I have to start catching up on the latest.

i am on everyday 7 hours a day i think i come on it alot more then most members do, i am on it more probs i spend 6 hours at collge about and i am on and off the site when i am there so about 4 hours at colege on this site then about another 4 somet like that.

I'm on here for a few hours a week its like 2hours in the morning 1 or 2 hours in teh afternoon!

this place is great, I love reading about technology and helping people out as much as I can

hmmmmmmmm.... lately ive been really busy. but before that, it was like 1-2 hours a day, maybe 4-5 on the weeksends total. of ccourse, there was one day that i had like 80 posts! in one day! but that was when i was sick and had all day. so there you go.

Back
Top Bottom