Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Giancarlo said:
I drink too.. I'm not saying it is bad. I think the age limit being 21 is just plain stupid. Old enough to serve in the military, not old enough to drink.

Yeah, the drinking age is pretty dumb, but just make sure you don't mix drinking with driving.

desk10km.jpg

desk26jt.jpg

Thats my setup. Excuse the chimichanga stained plate that is in the garbage. LOL

I hate them hide-away desks. I had one and last summer my poor 2600+ over heated. I got a warning and when I checked the sistem status the case temp was 55º and the cpu tem was well over 80º!!! I don't know how the hell I't did not freeze or stall or anything (built to last, these AMDs...). Anyway, I got rid of that piece of furniture quickly enough!! I'm also modding my case now so it doesnt overheat again and also so it looks cool with neons, a custom cut window and a new hand of black paint to go with my new dell TFT (don't worry, my computer is not a dell, just the tft is!)

Giancarlo said:
No I don't. I'm not stupid.

I think you misunderstood me...I'm not talking about you. I'm just saying it to everyone in general.

Omg.. you people are so messy!!!! I have to get my digital camera working.

lol my desk was realyl messy, but after i saw that pic of all the pop cans and bottles around some guys computer i cleaned my desk up...2 garbage bags of crap went out, and im feeling proud of my computer once again

lol, sadly, noone i guess saw my post about me making an acrylic "hidaway" desk with fans and what not in teh computer area...

well when i get a good CAM ill show you, and i bet all you guys wont my room lol, i got this

TV
PC
PS2
50 DVD'S
3 MONITERS
PS2 ONLINE
ROUTE, SWITCH
DVD SOUND SYSTEM
I got a big bed with my other moniter next to my bed so i chill lying on my bed plyin vice city online
7 racing cars on my window bit
2 much shit, phone, hover everything mini frige, downstars bedroom next to kicthen to much shit man, ill show you when i get a good CAM, which should be 2mo probs dont no yet

Back
Top Bottom