big problem: physical memory dumping?

truarabplaer

In Runtime
I need help fast, i was on my computer and a blue screen just poped up saying dumping physical memory! What is this? Is it bad? And how do i get rid of it?
thanks,
chris

when this happens, the blue screen usually shows an error message in capital letters at or near the top. For example:

KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

The actual error message can then be 'googled' to take you to web pages which quite likely will help you find the cause, and what to test. If you post the actual error message here (just the heading and any other code numbers, not the full text you get on the blue screen!) somenone may have had previous experience with it. There are many causes of a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) so the actual stop error it shows is vital in determining the cause.

Hmmm, did it happen while you were playing games or outside of that?

Could be a possible memory problem or one of your programs are doing this. You can uninstall and reinstall the program that triggers this and see if that will fix it. Maybe it was something you installed recently?

well try this: click start/ right click my computer/ properties/ advanced tab/ startup & recovery/ click settings tab....in the box where it say's memory dump.

you can change the options for it.

Back
Top Bottom