Funny or Stupid

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
I was reading through some news stories on my phone
There are claims that a couple called there son Yahoo as they met on Yahoo's dating system
Funny or Stupid
BTW:The claims are "Unconfirmed"
LOl

yea that is one of the stupidest names i've ever heard for a child...they should be forced to change it by law. that kid is gunna get made fun of alot. oh well they probably a bunch of hillbilly's anyway.

well theres a guy called Yahoo Serious who made movies, hes an Aussie who changed his real name to that, and he made movies like Reckless Kelly, Young Einstein and a couple of others that i cant remember, but they are quite amusing and generally very funny!

as for the poor kid... i guess he just has to get the crap ripped outta him in school till he can get it changed legally!

and the parents... shame on them, thats plagarism at its worst!

Assassin_666 said:
well theres a guy called Yahoo Serious who made movies, hes an Aussie who changed his real name to that, and he made movies like Reckless Kelly, Young Einstein and a couple of others that i cant remember, but they are quite amusing and generally very funny!

Yeh but apparantly he cant get out of the country because people see him as a threat I mean we have to draw the line somewhere.

Imagine ringing a taxi
Name:Yahoo Smith
Taxi office: "fook off you prankster"
nobody would believe him lol

Back
Top Bottom