Gallery: Cases

lol, i work on my car every day dude, and my brothers before i got mine
u just dont work with cars very often

trance565 said:
lol, i work on my car every day dude, and my brothers before i got mine
u just dont work with cars very often

Oh don't tell me what I have or haven't done. I have worked on cars quite a bit and have done it enough to know some basic things. You have to know what you are doing when painting a car or you will end up with a disaster. You are the one who doesn't work with a car very often. So please spare me this, B.S. But there is no way in hell, a car is as easy as a computer.

not as easy, but not taht hard, and to get good at painting, all u gotta do is have a bit of metal to practice on, once u get it down its ez as hell

It is difficult, if you don't know what you are doing. If you know what you are doing it isn't as difficult. But it is by no means even close to easy. You really don't have a clue though.

meh, ez for me, but ive painted alot on my bros car, mostly interior, and parts of his bumber :) fun stuff really, just gotta have smooth back and forth movement, anyways, ima go play wc3 now since my frend is over at some comp cafe, and he wants to play, ill be on later :)

Interior? Dude I have done an exterior of a car before. You have to know what you are doing, or you'll end up with a bad product.

i kno, and like i said, i had to paint his bumber once cuz he got a new one when his frends dad mest it up, and he got one that wasnt painted, and interior was a pain in the ass, cuz whenever i tried puttin the Fing cd players back in i would scratch the bezel, and have to repaint a certain spot

Giancarlo said:
042938_009_7A.JPG

Hah. :D

Hey, I never said that there wasn't one. I just thought that it would be funny if there really was a wooden car.

BTW Why don't we just settle this by saying that a WHOLE car itself is hard to make.

Back
Top Bottom