AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
You just keep dreaming and keep being horrible in your assessments. I never said AMD was good back then. Did I? You stop being a retard and start accepting the fact: YOU LOSE THIS ARGUMENT. You just don't know a god damn thing. AMD is 20-40% faster then Intel in many tests. You should accept the facts.
I loose nothing; I don't even know what we're arguing on - I just know that to change company trust over a few frames per second is useless and dishonourable. The very idea I don't know a thing is quite funny... if I knew nothing I wouldn't be on here, nor would I be able to type. I'm not being a retard by sticking to my opinions :D Doesn't your Gay site say Acceptance :rolleyes: The fact is nobody looses an argument based on opinion - and the definition of Fact; is not what you think about the subject - a fact is something that can't be proved wrong. As I didn't say you thought AMD was good back then, there is nothing to win. I was accounting you with apparently more decency than you have when I presumed you would be one of the few people with the honour to stick a company out. Apparently not.

I haven't actually seen a benchmark set where any processor is 40% faster than another :D Few where any were 20% Faster - and those were all the bottom few against the top few.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I loose nothing; I don't even know what we're arguing on - I just know that to change company trust over a few frames per second is useless and dishonourable. The very idea I don't know a thing is quite funny... if I knew nothing I wouldn't be on here, nor would I be able to type. I'm not being a retard by sticking to my opinions :D Doesn't your Gay site say Acceptance :rolleyes: The fact is nobody looses an argument based on opinion - and the definition of Fact; is not what you think about the subject - a fact is something that can't be proved wrong. As I didn't say you thought AMD was good back then, there is nothing to win. I was accounting you with apparently more decency than you have when I presumed you would be one of the few people with the honour to stick a company out. Apparently not.

I haven't actually seen a benchmark set where any processor is 40% faster than another :D Few where any were 20% Faster - and those were all the bottom few against the top few.

20-40% is quite a nice thing to have. I pretty much like 20% even. Considering my Athlon 64 3000+ was cheaper then the comparable P4 3.2GHz with HT technology. I'm very satisfied with spending less for more. Thank you very much. :) I'm pretty sure you like you get ripped off. Well you remind me of one of those people in Abercrombie and Fitch... la la la.. I like to get ripped off on a shirt... you can spend $25 on a shirt, and I'll spend that amount in Old Navy for a better quality shirt... for $6.99. Don't bring up my sexual orientation into this. You just don't understand the facts. I won because AMD is faster at this point in time and is building on that advantage. Can I call you something... like say... mr illogical?

ya, when something is CHEAPER AND FASTER then u gotta put in teh COST TO POWER ratio when u do ur bench marks LK, so if u spend 50 bux less, say intel 3.0 ghz HT cpu costs 350, and my 3200+ costs 240, and ur 3.0 gets score of 4k, and my 3200+ gets score of 5k on same system setup, the fact that my cpu costs $100 less, means that its more of a 7/4 rather than 5/4 ratio :) which means HIGHER % BETTER

by the way, im failing math :)

Giancarlo said:
20-40% is quite a nice thing to have. I pretty much like 20% even. Considering my Athlon 64 3000+ was cheaper then the comparable P4 3.2GHz with HT technology. I'm very satisfied with spending less for more. Thank you very much. :) I'm pretty sure you like you get ripped off. Well you remind me of one of those people in Abercrombie and Fitch... la la la.. I like to get ripped off on a shirt... you can spend $25 on a shirt, and I'll spend that amount in Old Navy for a better quality shirt... for $6.99. Don't bring up my sexual orientation into this. You just don't understand the facts. I won because AMD is faster at this point in time and is building on that advantage. Can I call you something... like say... mr illogical?
I know you don't think it will happen; but say if Intel get 20% above an AMD for less, or even the same; does that mean you would automatically change to Intel? I doubt it; its called loyalty and if you would... then you are weaker in the mind than you think I am.

I wasn't bringing your sexual orientation into it - I call the Forum your Gay Forum because that's what it is - I was bringing the acceptance thing in :D Pointing out that for somebody who preaches acceptance on a Forum; you're not very accepting of anybody's opinions on here :D

lol well sed! i say flange amd and intel and buy a g2 cpu! woooooooooo go feelance apple out on a fling and tbh i really dont think benchmark this, test that has any point to it, as some people say in here its about price and how your system feels. well that my opinion dont beat me up about it :p

kind regards

Lord Kalthorn said:
I know you don't think it will happen; but say if Intel get 20% above an AMD for less, or even the same; does that mean you would automatically change to Intel? I doubt it; its called loyalty and if you would... then you are weaker in the mind than you think I am.

You are the one who is weaker in the mind then anybody here. You are a weak minded individual. The fact that AMD holds huge substantial leads in lower priced processors shows how idiotic you really are.

I wasn't bringing your sexual orientation into it - I call the Forum your Gay Forum because that's what it is - I was bringing the acceptance thing in :D Pointing out that for somebody who preaches acceptance on a Forum; you're not very accepting of anybody's opinions on here :D

Why should I accept a crazy nut as yourself? I'm not accepting the terrorists in Iraq, and I'm not accepting Intel lovers throughout this forum. I don't even go to any gay forums. I don't any either. I criticize. Learn and live with it.

oh jeez don't start with iraq, that will get so out of hand Zen's ban button will overload.
I feel everyone has a kind of innate preference between competing companies. Noone is to say their opinion is wrong, because by definition and opinion cannot be wrong. LK prefers Intel, Gian prefers AMD and speedydowt needs more brainwashing. lol only kidding, prefers apple. I accept that there are Intel cpu's that would slap the pants off my 2700+xp cpu for possibly similar money, but my innate preference is with AMD, and it's like loving the country you come from (in most cases) there may be better, but that will always be your home.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom