Internet Explorer Sucks

Internet Explorer should be pretty good! And yeah; think what Firefox would do with 90% Market Share and 99% of Hackers attacking...

True...It will soon be known to viruse's, just like all the other browser's...Give it time.

What about Limewire is that dangerous, I have an expired Norton AntiVirus and a firewall thats all. But i havent noticed anything wrong with my computer.

I could'nt tell you about lime wire being dangerous, cuz i have never used it, but as far as the anti-virus.

I would renew your subscription to that, cuz in time, it will not catch new virus's.

Yeh, I want to but I have no Credit Card and my parents dont understand that it has to be renewed and they have the money so they have the power.

The only danger (I THINK) from limewire would be maybe downloading a viruses disguised as whatever you meant to download. I always scan stuff I download from limewire with norton, prior to opening it.
I also look at the file size before downloading it.....never try and download a full version of XP thats only like 125 KB or something like that :D

nofx said:
Yeh, I want to but I have no Credit Card and my parents dont understand that it has to be renewed and they have the money so they have the power.

well ,if it comes down to it go to bestbuy or some store that sells anti-virus software, and buy one from there.

darvocet_outlaw said:
The only danger (I THINK) from limewire would be maybe downloading a viruses disguised as whatever you meant to download. I always scan stuff I download from limewire with norton, prior to opening it.
I also look at the file size before downloading it.....never try and download a full version of XP thats only like 125 KB or something like that :D

Actually I think Limewire is virus protected...

Back
Top Bottom