money money money!!

AMD ZEN said:
Depends on the year. THis year, I have spent over 37,000, and earned 14,000 back by selling and returning stuff. It varies year to year, like two years ago, we didn't spend one dime.. So it varies, this was a big upgrade year, and I have gone through 3 systems in the last 4 months.... :mad:

why have you gone through 3 systems??
BTW, it's your dad's money, not yours....it's easy to spend somone elses money. When you start earning your own money, then we'll see how much you spend on computers

I've spend probably 1500-2000 in the past year on my system total, building it and all the accessories.

Some is my Dads, but NOT ALL OF IT! I had to save for my 30" LCD Plasma TV that I used as a screen before our flood that we had. That took me almost a full year to save for. I work at BestBuy, and I had to buy that and I threw in $600 for my most recent SLi system. I am broke as of right now. :(

AMD ZEN said:
Some is my Dads, but NOT ALL OF IT! I had to save for my 30" LCD Plasma TV that I used as a screen before our flood that we had. That took me almost a full year to save for. I work at BestBuy, and I had to buy that and I threw in $600 for my most recent SLi system. I am broke as of right now. :(
Why do you need to work?

Hey David, When are you gunna update that pic of you in that Avitar ?...Don't you want an updated one of you Pimped out or something....? Lol...

Heh all i money i have is on my piggy bank and my bank account only maybe 100 bucks i've don't nothing with it for 3 months...

Back
Top Bottom