Eminem!!!

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i know this really nothing to do with computers but in light of giancarlo and my arguing back and forth i realized that i may not know as much about him as i thought(although enought to beat giancarlo) so I was wondering if im missing any songs to my list. oh btw dont make this into a anti-eminem forum plz!!! ok my list:
say what you say
when the music stops
drips
amityville
criminal
words are weapons
who knew
im back
white america
stan
business
cleaning out my closet
square dance
soldier
say goodbye to hollywood
without me
sing for the moment
superman
halies song
til i collapse
my dads gone crazy
my 1st single
rain man
lady
ass like that
encore
we as americans
ricky ticky toc
love you more
mosh
yellow brick road
like toy soldiers
evil deeds
kim
bitch please 1,2,3
the way i am
the real slim shady
soap
if i had
under the influence
kill you
guilty conscince
forgot about dre
my name is
never enough
just lose it
lose yourself
8 mile road
rabbit run
brain damage
cum on everybody
rock bottom
as the world turns
bad meets evil
still dont give a fuck
just dont give a fuck
my fault
97 bonnie and clyde
role model
im shady
backstabber
low down dirty
murder murder
remember me
just the two of us
never 2 far
mockingbird
1 shot 2 shot
monkey see monkey do
bully
come on in
doe ray me
purple pills
drug ballard
big weenie
puke
spend some time
crazy in love
and i didnt have to look any of those up..those are just ones that i know well except 1 or 2 which my friend told me, well eminem is outta my system for now, i hope i got at least one more person listening to eminem
ok if anyone can think of any other songs that would be great

M&M sucks the only good song that I like of his is the one he won the Oscar for.

For that Mile movie or somthing.

Man moderator can't even respect what money_man said up the top oh btw dont make this into a anti-eminem forum plz!!! anyway I think eminem is an exceptional artist. Atleast he is bringing originality to what is all about money, guns & ho's. Even though he has done his share of that style. Eminem and Busta Rhymes have to be the two most original rappers still alive today.

Maybe, but they be making some mad money, the easy way....doing what they like most.

Most of us peeps, just work our arse off, for what we got.

Eyes0nly said:
Man moderator can't even respect what money_man said up the top oh btw dont make this into a anti-eminem forum plz!!! anyway I think eminem is an exceptional artist. Atleast he is bringing originality to what is all about money, guns & ho's. Even though he has done his share of that style. Eminem and Busta Rhymes have to be the two most original rappers still alive today.

Huh? You mean I was supposed to read that post? The thing is like ten miles long.

Oh, and where is Stan ? That's a good song. I've wondered though, what is that song based off.. surely a fan didn't REALLY kill himself over shady..

Back
Top Bottom