Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!!! no matter how many times you say that i still think you suck..lol j/k but eminem is the man DR.DRE found him!!!! that means he's amazing...oh btw!!! i have millions of people that will vouche for me..and only thousands that wont...the rest agree with me but they dont want to offend you by saying they like me..that is a proven fact by the eminemrules stats.co thats means i win and you lose me and rakedog know the truth even though you guys wont admit it

jesus christ shutup about eminem, money_man likes him giancarlo doesnt. End of story. Sheesh. BTW Gian what Punk Rock are you into.

rakedog said:

Let me point out one minor thing. So he sold 9.2 million copies? Correct? Does that mean 9.2 million fans? I do not think so. You aren't right. Furthermore, you have no frigging clue.

That's WAY over 10,000,000 altogether. And I'm not even talking about pirated copies.

10,000,000 does NOT equal 10,000,000 fans. You need a brain check up.

are you guy's at it again ?...Lol...man, i leave for one day, and yer started it again.

What am i gunna do with you peeps ?...Lol

Sure, but 40,000,000 + altogether, probably does come out to 10,000,000. I doubt people buy music that they hate.

Giancarlo said:
I never said "The Thin Red Line" was an accurate portrayal of the movie. I said it was terrible. However...

My uncle was in Vietnam in the American Army for 24 months (two tours) and so were two of my great-uncles (who served in the American Military during WWII, to fight throughout Italy). So I give you a middle finger.
That's not very polite at all :D Considering of course I never said your uncle, or two of your great uncles, were incompetent fools :D I said the American Army as a Force is full of incompetent fools and is useless as a force without the superior resources it can call upon. You did afterall, loose Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom