Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

man he was drunk...oh btw i liek those desks...they make everything look neat and tidy when you close it all up and if you got a modded case dont get one

I am underage... and? LMAO! Who doesn't drink at my age when they go to parties? Anyways... Off that topic and on to the next. What about those "hideaway" desks?

ima make a cool hidaway desk, wont realy be hidaway, ima make it out of either glass or acrylic, and ill have 4 or 5 LED fans in the computer bay thing circulating air :) it will pwn, now just to get 300 bux worth of acrylic, and some screws, and hinges, meh wont be too bad

you guys need to get out more.............making a fuss over hes age and whether he drank or not

You guys are quite sad arguing about a topic that can't be proven over the internet.

AMD ZEN said:
I am underage... and? LMAO! Who doesn't drink at my age when they go to parties? Anyways... Off that topic and on to the next. What about those "hideaway" desks?

I drink too.. I'm not saying it is bad. I think the age limit being 21 is just plain stupid. Old enough to serve in the military, not old enough to drink.

Giancarlo said:
Soda is pretty good if you drink it in moderation... and besides Coca Cola C2 is pretty good (has half the sugar). But root beer is better.

In diet sodas, watch out for "splenda".. a sweetener.. it is one of the worst.

Actually all diet sodas are bad. The sweeteners are way worse than sugar itself. C2 is ok... my favs are A&W Root Beer and Pepsi.

Back
Top Bottom