Sunday's Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
I know Giancarlo will kill me for posting this, but I just cannot possibly see how Bush expects the elections to go alright. I mean, even with strict measures enforcing security, including sealed borderline, restricted travel, verification at voting places, there is obviously going to be MASSIVE bombings and shootings all around. Anything from a sniper opening fire on a line of people ready to vote, to a bomb planted beforehand at the booths, to gunmen directly assaulting the booths, to repeated voting, and countless other types of violence. It is highly unprobable that voting will result in a valid outcome. I mean when it gets to a point where Baghdad residents are stockpiling food and planning to shut themselves in their house on Sunday, you know that the poll is really quite unfair.

Just post your thoughts and opinions here.

What a massive pile of crap. There is an incredible amount of security going to be in place and in effect. Including monitoring by drones. I do not see much resistance happening today in Iraq.. there was a rocket attack. But they found those guys within minutes. You are so full of crap dude. You certainly should support this election.

How would people get through three cordons of security? You just don't understand the facts or how the election will take place. Down with your beliefs against this election. This election will go as planned.

The only people going down are the morons who were against the war and against Bush!

This election will produce a valid outcome. Shi'as are going to bring many sunnis into their government.

Oh well, call me a moron all you want. Won't change my belief. I think Bush is an idiot. Period.

Blah blah blah... don't you realize, I DON'T GIVE A [Poopie]. Our country needed the damn money, we're in a huge debt, and all bush can think about is MORE MONEY FOR IRAQ!

What did he edit it for? If it was flaming, you can't complain. Spam the forum, and I'll ban you. Bush is "smart" on part that he is politically smart, Bush is dumb in that he is economically dumb. That is my standpoint, don't try to prove me wrong, I hate US politicians except for Richard Lugor. They are all lying pieces of crap. And Gian, quote and argue all you want, I do not care. You won't change my view no matter what, nor will anyone else, so DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

rakedog said:
Blah blah blah... don't you realize, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Our country needed the damn money, we're in a huge debt, and all bush can think about is MORE MONEY FOR IRAQ!

Blah blah blah.. you don't know much about economics to begin wtih. We're in huge debt... OMFG.. we have been in debt ever since.. the beginning of the US federal government in the 18th century. So please give me a damn break! Bush can think about is more money for Iraq? What are we supposed to do? Be meager about it, and give them nothing? We have to set an example... the United States' economy is booming! +3.1% GDP growth is the latest, which is very good for a developed economy. And the debt was slashed in half by the FAO.

AMD ZEN said:
What did he edit it for? If it was flaming, you can't complain. Spam the forum, and I'll ban you. Bush is "smart" on part that he is politically smart, Bush is dumb in that he is economically dumb. That is my standpoint, don't try to prove me wrong, I hate US politicians except for Richard Lugor. They are all lying pieces of crap. And Gian, quote and argue all you want, I do not care. You won't change my view no matter what, nor will anyone else, so DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

This is of course false. Bush is the one with an MBA, whereas you don't have one. Bush is very economically smart. I will prove you wrong because you are wrong. There are no standpoints, only facts and your statements contradict the facts. Bush is a very decent, honest man who actually follows throw on his promises. And to hell with you freedom haters.

Booming eh? yeah, and we made the record for the biggest debt the US has ever been in last week.

And he shouldn't have went to Iraq in the first place... that would save us some money.

Capitalism can only work for so long...

I'm not even sure that a country with a Two Party system can evern attempt to preach Democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom