AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
blah blah blah.. get over it kalthorn, no one cares for your opinion anymore. You're dreaming, Intel just screwed up too bad in 2004.
They screwed up bad... it happens. Microsoft forgot the Internet...

Lord Kalthorn said:
Apple was smashed by Microsoft and IBM - AMD is no IBM; and not even in the league of Microsoft - even compared to back then.

Anandtech are rarely the poeple I would call non-biased - their AMD loving is far too obvious but I recently found a great article there: The Consequence of Waking a Sleeping Giant a great read basically.

But I've already said its something we will have to wait for; and while even with your Time Machine you can't see the future you refuse to believe you can't for some reason...

Your stupidity overcomes you.. IBM creates CPUs for Apple. Maybe you should actually back yourself up.

Loving AMD is the right way to go. I'm tired of you and your idiocy. You need just get pass your shortcomings. What time machine? What do you say stupid stuff like that? To get a rise out of me? I mean grow up and start acting your age.

Giancarlo said:
Your stupidity overcomes you.. IBM creates CPUs for Apple. Maybe you should actually back yourself up.

Loving AMD is the right way to go. I'm tired of you and your idiocy. You need just get pass your shortcomings. What time machine? What do you say stupid stuff like that? To get a rise out of me? I mean grow up and start acting your age.
I thought they did... I could be mistaken and by the sound of that comment I apparently am.

In theory... at the moment... whereas did you like AMD back in the K-5 Days, or the K-4 Days, even the before that? If you did then great respect has to be given; but even if you did you'd be the only person not working for AMD at the time who did. Most people love AMD purely because it is the better product overall - that is neither the right way to go nor a good way to go. It is a dreadful way to live.

Its an ongoing joke I have with myself; it is purely for my amusement not in order to get a rise as you say out of you.

dreadful way to life? Heh, seriously screw off.

No one needs these misguided opinions on this forum. You're just an idiot. Period.

AMD is better then Intel. JUST GET THE HELL OVER IT.

Intel is still good tho and beats it in some areas the Intel celerons beat the crap out of amd semprons, they compared a celeron 2.8ghz to a sempron one, it was celeron m with crappy 128k cache and it still beat it!

Lord Kalthorn said:
I thought they did... I could be mistaken and by the sound of that comment I apparently am.

In theory... at the moment... whereas did you like AMD back in the K-5 Days, or the K-4 Days, even the before that? If you did then great respect has to be given; but even if you did you'd be the only person not working for AMD at the time who did. Most people love AMD purely because it is the better product overall - that is neither the right way to go nor a good way to go. It is a dreadful way to live.

Its an ongoing joke I have with myself; it is purely for my amusement not in order to get a rise as you say out of you.

These aren't the K4 or K5, or K6-2, or even K6-3 days anymore... please move on from the past. You need to move on from the past, cause your nuts. You're crazy. I had a Pentium 166MMX during the time of the K5 and K6.. and then went to get a K6-3 which wasn't great. I love AMD now, ever since the Athlon XP and Barton series. Before then, no I didn't.

Ongoing joke? You're sick in the head.

Children, why are we fighting. RakeDog, cool it. Gian, slow down on the debate for a while please. Lord K, why are you participating in this utter MADNESS. I am posting the OFFICIAL WARNING in this thread now. The next person that calls another person names and keeps flaming them will get a 2day ban. I am not kidding, so please stop, I DO NOT WANT TO BAN ANYONE, BUT I WILL. You have been officially warned. No more. You can debate all you want, but NO MORE name calling or flaming of other people in this thread. You will be 2 Day banned without warning. Now, go about your debates Nicely. Have fun. :D

Giancarlo said:
These aren't the K4 or K5, or K6-2, or even K6-3 days anymore... please move on from the past. You need to move on from the past, cause your nuts. You're crazy. I had a Pentium 166MMX during the time of the K5 and K6.. and then went to get a K6-3 which wasn't great. I love AMD now, ever since the Athlon XP and Barton series. Before then, no I didn't.

Ongoing joke? You're sick in the head.
They aren't; I didn't say that. I was pointing out the dreadful, just plain craziness not to mention the dishonour, although you don't seem to care about that, of it. Why would anybody move from product to product? I mean, if the AMDs were twice as good, three times as good Intel would be seriously waining and there would be no shame in leaving... but just for a few seconds of encoding, a few frames per second? Will you leave AMD for such tiny differences in performace? :D

I find it funny - and that's the point of it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
They aren't; I didn't say that. I was pointing out the dreadful, just plain craziness not to mention the dishonour, although you don't seem to care about that, of it. Why would anybody move from product to product? I mean, if the AMDs were twice as good, three times as good Intel would be seriously waining and there would be no shame in leaving... but just for a few seconds of encoding, a few frames per second? Will you leave AMD for such tiny differences in performace? :D

I find it funny - and that's the point of it.

You just keep dreaming and keep being horrible in your assessments. I never said AMD was good back then. Did I? You stop being a retard and start accepting the fact: YOU LOSE THIS ARGUMENT. You just don't know a god damn thing. AMD is 20-40% faster then Intel in many tests. You should accept the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom