Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
You people who supported Kerry were idiots. How can you elect a fucking moron who is a damn lawyer! To hell with you people. Bush is spending tax payers money well. A lawyer wouldn't.

IM CANADIAN!!! i didnt vote for him or bush!!!!

Giancarlo said:
I said supported, fool.

OH IM SRY!!!! ok is this better???

IM CANADIAN!!!! i never supported kerry...i dont even support our Prime Minister, politics are boring as hell

Good to see another EMINEM fan in here...rakedog knows who the best is

Giancarlo said:
The Thin Red Line was a terrible movie.. I picked it up thinking it would be good... and it wasn't. And don't say stupid american soldiers, that's not erally respectful.
In the film; they were stupid American Soldiers - they did stupid things, they were dreadfully organised and their officers were useless. The Sergeant was reasonable; but he still went to save a guy who was obviously dying instead of shooting.

Hence; they were stupid American Soldiers.

Lord Kalthorn said:
In the film; they were stupid American Soldiers - they did stupid things, they were dreadfully organised and their officers were useless. The Sergeant was reasonable; but he still went to save a guy who was obviously dying instead of shooting.

Hence; they were stupid American Soldiers.

Those guys were actors, not soldiers.

Hence, you don't know what you are talking about and don't know anything about the facts. Again, take your stupid comments else where.

Giancarlo said:
Those guys were actors, not soldiers.

Hence, you don't know what you are talking about and don't know anything about the facts. Again, take your stupid comments else where.
Of course they weren't - but the idea was it was a 'truthful account of war' why would they purposely make the Americans look like prats if they weren't? :D Anyway - you're not American, why do you care about the American Armies uselessness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom