Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
money_man said:
ahaha a canadian allie!, although he may like EMINEM lots of peolpe dont considering hes THE ONLY singer/rapper/musician/rock band/ etc. to ever sell 7 million records in one week...but hey i guess he bought them since according to giancarlo nobody in america like him

I never said that, you idiot. I never said that at all. I know there are people in America that like him.. but fortunately for the US, there are far more people who like Bush, then eminem.

Giancarlo said:
Bush is okay. But I'm just defending America from people like you and Eminem. They bash the US troops all the time. I don't care if "he dont take shit off nobody".. whatever the heck that means. That man is an idiot. And rap is horrible.

I do respect people for their views, but once people like Bruce Springsteen and Eminem rub their views in my face it gets on my nerves. I don't need some moron telling me how to vote. I can make that decision for myself. I like heavy metal and punk rock. Some punk rock though I do not like because the musicians have the tendency of shoving their beliefs down their fans throats.

ok first off he has stated that he is not bashing the troops, hes voicing his opinion at bush, if eminem is rubbing his opinions in your face turn off the music or go somewhere else...or bring earplugs with you, eminem is not an idiot for reasons i have already stated...stop calling him an idiot and get a new argument

money_man said:
ok first off he has stated that he is not bashing the troops, hes voicing his opinion at bush, if eminem is rubbing his opinions in your face turn off the music or go somewhere else...or bring earplugs with you, eminem is not an idiot for reasons i have already stated...stop calling him an idiot and get a new argument

I don't think it is right that fool who doesn't know much about international affairs to begin with, should voice his opinion against Bush without respecting his fans, some of which might like Bush. He should be respectful of the opposing viewpoint. I do turn off the music, in fact I've sold my Bruce Springsteen CDs for example, because the idiot managed to piss me off enough. Fortunately, people were smarter then eminem, and Bush won the re-election.

Giancarlo said:
I never said that, you idiot. I never said that at all. I know there are people in America that like him.. but fortunately for the US, there are far more people who like Bush, then eminem.

and yet there isnt..but im sure your going to keep saying there is..overall in the world eminem has more fans than that bastard bush, only reason iraqi's like him is because they hated saddam so much, and oh yea why is america hated by CUBA maybe for its policies, all eminem does is says that out loud so everyone can hear it...and omfg dont tell me any background information on CUBA i dont really give a shit

Giancarlo said:
I don't think it is right that fool who doesn't know much about international affairs to begin with, should voice his opinion against Bush without respecting his fans, some of which might like Bush. He should be respectful of the opposing viewpoint. I do turn off the music, in fact I've sold my Bruce Springsteen CDs for example, because the idiot managed to piss me off enough. Fortunately, people were smarter then eminem, and Bush won the re-election.

because not to offend anyone but they were idiots, how can you re-elect someone who sends you to war even after they already have saddam...wth is there point in being over there now????? looks like he's wasting tax payers money

money_man said:
and yet there isnt..but im sure your going to keep saying there is..overall in the world eminem has more fans than that bastard bush, only reason iraqi's like him is because they hated saddam so much, and oh yea why is america hated by CUBA maybe for its policies, all eminem does is says that out loud so everyone can hear it...and omfg dont tell me any background information on CUBA i dont really give a shit

Oh blah blah blah blah.. overall in the world eminem has more fans then Bush? Really? How the fuck do you know that? Eminem is the one who is the bastard. Iraqis like Bush because he brought them elections. What the fuck does Cuba have anything to do with this? Only Fidel hates the US.. he has hated the US since the 60s. And furthermore, why is it that 70% of Cuban Americans vote for Bush? Sheesh somebody isn't speaking with the facts.

Giancarlo said:
Oh blah blah blah blah.. overall in the world eminem has more fans then Bush? Really? How the fuck do you know that? Eminem is the one who is the bastard. Iraqis like Bush because he brought them elections. What the fuck does Cuba have anything to do with this? Only Fidel hates the US.. he has hated the US since the 60s. And furthermore, why is it that 70% of Cuban Americans vote for Bush? Sheesh somebody isn't speaking with the facts.

first of all im not in collage studying that bullshit, secondly i tolD you I DONT WANT NO BACKGROUND INFO ON CUBA!!!!, my argument is that eminem is the best rapper ever...you just saying that he isnt...and yet hes the most powerful, so looks like im still winning...sheesh somebody isnt listening to what im saying, oh thats right because you...damn! nvm that would have gotten me banned

money_man said:
first of all im not in collage studying that bullshit, secondly i tolD you I DONT WANT NO BACKGROUND INFO ON CUBA!!!!, my argument is that eminem is the best rapper ever...you just saying that he isnt...and yet hes the most powerful, so looks like im still winning...sheesh somebody isnt listening to what im saying, oh thats right because you...damn! nvm that would have gotten me banned

Why the hell did YOU BRING UP CUBA THEN? I mean come on.. what are you on, drugs? Eminem is horrible. I don't like rap anyways. It is horrible. And he is not powerful. You aren't winning because your kind lost the election, big time.

money_man said:
because not to offend anyone but they were idiots, how can you re-elect someone who sends you to war even after they already have saddam...wth is there point in being over there now????? looks like he's wasting tax payers money

You people who supported Kerry were idiots. How can you elect a fucking moron who is a damn lawyer! To hell with you people. Bush is spending tax payers money well. A lawyer wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom