The Dell Bashing Thread

money_man said:
are you just saying its jsut because its MAC or do you have experience with it, gaming, music downloading, multi-tasking, graphic editing???

It is a bad, horrible computer that's worse then Celeron.

Giancarlo said:
It is a bad, horrible computer that's worse then Celeron.

Well Macs are good for Graphics Design and as over all work computers. My sis is a graphics designer for this AD company and she has a G4 Titanium notebook. She said it works very well...

alvino said:
Well Macs are good for Graphics Design and as over all work computers. My sis is a graphics designer for this AD company and she has a G4 Titanium notebook. She said it works very well...

No they aren't. They no longer lead in photoshop.

ok..... Apple's are not bad "computers" at all Gian. You may hate them, but if they were as bad as you say, NO ONE would buy them!!!

AMD ZEN said:
ok..... Apple's are not bad "computers" at all Gian. You may hate them, but if they were as bad as you say, NO ONE would buy them!!!

That's why they only have 1.8% of the marketshare, smart one. They are terrible computers in just about everything. And when a dual G5 2.5GHz can't even defeat a single processor AMD Athlon 64 3200+ that's just plain depressing. In fact the 3200+ manages to defeat it by 10% in many of the tests.

They are as bad as I say and that's why 98.2% of the people don't have them. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom