Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
It isn't nice to make fun of people. AMD ZEN will ban you because you are being rude to people around here. That's discouraging people from joining this forum. I'm standing by my opinions. Rap is terrible as a music genre. It is horrible. I don't care what his opinions on gay people are.. Bush is against gay marriage, but that doesn't effect my opinion to much of him. He comes up with very legit and credible points? That moron! HAHAHAHAH..... He bashes people and goes after the country that is supporting him (americans buy his music, yet he goes bashing the US).

no he doesnt go bashing the U.S or why at the end of his "mosh" video does he tell everyone to vote???he loves his fans and he goes after people who are saying stuff about him or the president. he only voices his opinions which is exactly what your doing and yet you call him an idiot.

also im not making fun of people and i stated that as son as i started talking

money_man said:
no he doesnt go bashing the U.S or why at the end of his "mosh" video does he tell everyone to vote???he loves his fans and he goes after people who are saying stuff about him or the president. he only voices his opinions which is exactly what your doing and yet you call him an idiot.

also im not making fun of people and i stated that as son as i started talking

I don't musicians should get politically involved. I used to love Bruce Springsteen and thought he was a superb vocalist. But after he got politically involved he pissed me off. He was supposed to be respecting his fans who don't agree with him. I think it is good for a musician to respect everybody... and not tell people to vote for John Kerry. Of course, Eminem was pro-John Kerry.. but both Eminem and John Kerry are losers.

Giancarlo said:
I don't musicians should get politically involved. I used to love Bruce Springsteen and thought he was a superb vocalist. But after he got politically involved he pissed me off. He was supposed to be respecting his fans who don't agree with him. I think it is good for a musician to respect everybody... and not tell people to vote for John Kerry. Of course, Eminem was pro-John Kerry.. but both Eminem and John Kerry are losers.

well that would be your opinion but alot more people like eminem compared to the people who dont...and by like that means if you like one of his songs you like him, even though a small amount you still like him, and arent you flaming john kerry and eminem by calling them losers...i think you should be banned for 5 mins to think about what you said

money_man said:
well that would be your opinion but alot more people like eminem compared to the people who dont...and by like that means if you like one of his songs you like him, even though a small amount you still like him, and arent you flaming john kerry and eminem by calling them losers...i think you should be banned for 5 mins to think about what you said

This is false... many people hate him because of his views because there are more people in this country who like Bush. I don't like any of his songs. They are losers because they lost in their views. I think you should be perma-banned

Giancarlo said:
This is false... many people hate him because of his views because there are more people in this country who like Bush. I don't like any of his songs. They are losers because they lost in their views. I think you should be perma-banned

if i was perma banned it would be childish..why would you ban someone for voicing their opinions??? isnt it a free country??? oh and just so you know giancarlo eminem is selling music in more countries than just america...btw if you cant tell im from canada so there are alot of peolpe who like eminem, and civilized people dont hate someone because they dont like what you like. that would mean i would hate you forever because you dont like eminem...im not going to hate you for that, i just have to respect that thats your view on the subject

money_man said:
if i was perma banned it would be childish..why would you ban someone for voicing their opinions??? isnt it a free country??? oh and just so you know giancarlo eminem is selling music in more countries than just america...btw if you cant tell im from canada so there are alot of peolpe who like eminem, and civilized people dont hate someone because they dont like what you like. that would mean i would hate you forever because you dont like eminem...im not going to hate you for that, i just have to respect that thats your view on the subject

No. This is a private forum! The moderators determine what is right and what isn't. You are from Canada? No kidding.. no wonder why you hate America so much and like america haters like eminem. go ahead and like retarded idiots like eminem.

Giancarlo said:
No. This is a private forum! The moderators determine what is right and what isn't. You are from Canada? No kidding.. no wonder why you hate America so much and like america haters like eminem. go ahead and like retarded idiots like eminem.

that sounded to me like your flaming canada...anyway I dont hate america, I just dont like bush...also my grandfather is from america. HOW IS EMINEM A AMERICA HATER!!!! just because he doesnt like Bush like you do and just because he voices his opinions like you do and just because he dont take shit off nobody doesnt mean he's an america hater...oh heres a question what kind of music do you like...that way i can take up 3 pages on a forum to take bad about the people you like

Giancarlo said:

Hey! I'm Canadian too. Sheesh... but I do hate Eminem.

money_man said:
that sounded to me like your flaming canada...anyway I dont hate america, I just dont like bush...also my grandfather is from america. HOW IS EMINEM A AMERICA HATER!!!! just because he doesnt like Bush like you do and just because he voices his opinions like you do and just because he dont take shit off nobody doesnt mean he's an america hater...oh heres a question what kind of music do you like...that way i can take up 3 pages on a forum to take bad about the people you like

Bush is okay. But I'm just defending America from people like you and Eminem. They bash the US troops all the time. I don't care if "he dont take shit off nobody".. whatever the heck that means. That man is an idiot. And rap is horrible.

I do respect people for their views, but once people like Bruce Springsteen and Eminem rub their views in my face it gets on my nerves. I don't need some moron telling me how to vote. I can make that decision for myself. I like heavy metal and punk rock. Some punk rock though I do not like because the musicians have the tendency of shoving their beliefs down their fans throats.

alvino said:
Hey! I'm Canadian too. Sheesh... but I do hate Eminem.

ahaha a canadian allie!, although he may like EMINEM lots of peolpe dont considering hes THE ONLY singer/rapper/musician/rock band/ etc. to ever sell 7 million records in one week...but hey i guess he bought them since according to giancarlo nobody in america like him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom