Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

omfg i wish i had one...you should get me a video card for free from her..tell her im testing it ;)

what!..screw dell they should be outta business by now..them and all their shitty comps can go to hell, oh man if your family members work for alot of computer places you could get a nice computer for free

yes i kno:D im so lucky... my uncle said he is gunna get me a custom computer from dell, pentium 4 3.8 ghz wit ht 4 gig ram 20 inch flat panel with dual pci express cards n 2 nvidia 6800 ultra pci express video cards:D

Well, I would not even take a P4 for free (unless to sell it!!! :D), because they are worthless. However, you are getting the BEST P4 on the market, so I won't talk too bad about it. I kinda (as in just a TINY bit) like the 3.8GHz with HT.... It compares well with many AMD64s in many tests. Still, is sucks compared to even and AMD 3500+....

BTW, if you are getting dual 6800Ultras or a single x850XT PE, go with the Ultras, since they nearly double the performance of a single x850XT PE card.... BTW, look for my thread on PCIe... Found out some disturbing news. :( :eek:

AMD_ZEN can you post that thread so we dont have to go looking for it? its probably way back there now. lol nvm just found it..i thought u meant you posted it a little while ago

The P4 isn't a useless processor.. it is pretty decent. But the Athlon 64 is miles ahead. But still, AMD ZEN, it isn't fair you call it useless because it is decent... not great, but decent. Even I have to give Intel some credit.

Yeah my AMD Athlon 64 3000+ manages to defeat the P4 3.2GHz with HT in nearly 80% of tests.

Back
Top Bottom