The Dell Bashing Thread

I'm talking about lower end dells (like the ones at $399 and $499). If you want to see overpriced, look at those Mac Minis.. those stupid things don't even include a monitor.

Giancarlo said:
I'm talking about lower end dells (like the ones at $399 and $499). If you want to see overpriced, look at those Mac Minis.. those stupid things don't even include a monitor.

you should have made it more clear what you were talking about...although those lower priced dells are crap also

Oh please... they are good entry level machines. I did make clear about what I was talking about. You are just being stubborn.

My turn to BASH DELL BTW!! here goes!

dellsucks2eu.jpg

nodell1hv.gif

Dell Asks this.
delquestion6vk.gif

This is what happens to Dell after they sell it:
dellbang0cf.jpg

OOps... That last picture wasn't an A Bomb BTW, it was me firing the Athlon Beam.. See, this was the image of me in the last few moments before Dell's end.

athlon64beam2xo.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Gian, WTF.... You are in a Dell bashing thread, and I just did that. OMFG.. If you are not going to participate in the fun, just leave this thread pls. Honestly, it is pissing me off you coming into a thread that is built for a purpose, and you underminding that thread with an opposite arguement! Dell SUCKS, PERIOD! Their entry level PCs suck, and their customer support is half ass. I do not like talking to Indian people that I cannot understand!

Giancarlo said:

But you have to admit that its pretty neat. That thing is so puny! And I've heard that it works pretty well (for a Mac atleast).

Back
Top Bottom