Defie the ??? What that word.

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
Ok It has come to my attention that Computer Nerds are often mistakes for weak, panzies, Its time to defie that ??? Ipidemie of this clique??
In the following posts, you will need to write all the sports you do and times, or records, Golf need not apply.

5:19-1600 meters
11:41:3200 Meters
11:55 3000 meter steeple chase

I also do x-country
19:45-5000 meters over hills bizniches
I also ski.

hmm I work out by....making fun of the fat girl a few streets down (only because she made fun of me first, oh yea and it is working out because when you see that thing coming at you, you run!!!) :D

no offense to any overweight people in this forum

ummm........i sit around on the computer mostly on computerforums but w/e ill say...... i workout yea im up to benchin 420 lbs. :) lol

I am third degree black belt in Judo and I swim a lot in our lake during the summer. I also go sailing when I can in Germany. That is me! :D

I sit I type I do nothing else. How I work out is not eating breakfast and usually lunch... LOL

Back in the day.. 2 years ago... I used to play competetive rugby (our team went to nationals, w000t) that and basketball and I also made the tennis team after only playing it for a month. Dont know if that is cuz the team sucked or if it was because of my 1337 skills. :D

Back
Top Bottom