Internet Explorer Sucks

lol thats why there good and bad kinds

those who help with security issues or help build new antivirus and firewalls, and those who hack for fun or profit

Now that I've gotten used to tabbed browsing (as well as some other Firefox features), I couldn't go back to IE.
Although I would expect the next version of IE will include tabbed browsing?

I like IE, but with the hackers couldnt they just like find all the banks weak spots then say nothings wrong go home steal millions of dollars. Netscape sucks

well, some banks hire them to test their security, but that's where trust comes into play.

theres a version of kazaa that doesnt have spyware. just one version i have found after the 22 others have failed lol- KaZaA Lite++ v2.6.00

its on bi-torrent

Yeah, since Firefox has been gaining on IE, I expect MS will put alot of the nicer features from firefox that set it apart from IE. I'm not bashing IE in any way though.....and we have to keep in mind that ONE of the reasons IE has so many security issues is because it's the most widely used browser.

I've also switched to Mozilla Thunderbird. I prefer it to Microsoft Outlook (which I've used for years) or Outlook Express. The only thing I miss is the calander functionality of Outlook, but I downloaded a standalone beta of Mozilla Sunbird and it's seems to work pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom