The Dell Bashing Thread

Lol..guy's this thread should be treated like the funnies in the news paper...It makes you laugh, but you don't take it seriously.

yah, going custom is the way to go, but it takes money wich i don't have...(to blow anyway's)

rakedog said:
Dude no, this thread will not be stickied.. .Seriously. Not everyone is against Dell.. If we sticky this, we might as well make a Intel bashing thread, AMD bashing thread, ATI bashing thread, Microsoft bashing thread, Linux bashing thread, blah blah blah.

Sheesh...I meant this as kind of a joke. You ever seen this piece of paper that has a target on it? Well it says on big bold letters: BANG HEAD HERE TO REDUCE STRESS. Or it was something like that...

Giancarlo said:
Dell is not a bad company.. it does pretty good in the entry-level crowd.

If the entry-level crowd can afford it. Seriously. Their cheapest computer has the worst parts that you could find for half of what they sell it for. They overprice soooo much.

alvino said:
If the entry-level crowd can afford it. Seriously. Their cheapest computer has the worst parts that you could find for half of what they sell it for. They overprice soooo much.

I do not think the overprice.

Back
Top Bottom