AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
Very true. nVIDIA was founded by an Asian. So was ASUS (they're actually based in Taiwan).

True, but many other high tech companies were not. And if it weren't for America we are powering much of these companies.

lol, ATI is american!!! i think, and they dun have issues with sli!!!
dat proves american products pwn!

Charchris said:
This just makes me feel wierd, I'm always seeing "Made In Taiwan" on a lot of products

That's where a lot of things are manufactured. Unless you want to be working in a factory..

The thing you wanna watch out for is "Made in China". "Made in Taiwan" is'nt top notch quality, but it sure beats "Made in China"

Giancarlo said:
Intel is far too popular? That's what people said about Apple circa 1993. What happened to it anyways? Sales are decent for both companies, but AMD is using John D. Rockefeller type market strategies to eat away at the competition. AMD is ruthless when it comes to competition (not as ruthless as Standard Oil Co. but pretty close).

AMD beats Intel in just about everything, including business applications.

I'm waiting for the AMD Turion Mobile 64-bit. That'll put the Centrino out of business.
Apple was smashed by Microsoft and IBM - AMD is no IBM; and not even in the league of Microsoft - even compared to back then.

Anandtech are rarely the poeple I would call non-biased - their AMD loving is far too obvious but I recently found a great article there: The Consequence of Waking a Sleeping Giant a great read basically.

But I've already said its something we will have to wait for; and while even with your Time Machine you can't see the future you refuse to believe you can't for some reason...

blah blah blah.. get over it kalthorn, no one cares for your opinion anymore. You're dreaming, Intel just screwed up too bad in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom