Pic's of yourself

Ok, still, don't say that stuff, just keep it inside your mind or PM Alvino.. I will issue one warning like this per thread from now on as a warning. After that, the 2 day bans shall cometh!

AMD ZEN said:
Ok.... Money_Man, that was unessacary to do to Alvino... I DONT HAVE A CAMERA!! WTF, first I need to buy my own! Secondly, Gian is in college, like he would have the money to buy a camera for Alvino (whom he hates BTW) (SRY Gian if you do have the money, just making a point here) Secondly, Charchris should not have posted that. Thirdly, Gian don't tell people to go to Hell anymore pls. THX!! Stop making me babysit!

AND NOW! Fair warning! The next person who calls someone else a name is getting a 2 day ban, and I do not care what you say about this, nor do I care what you think.. So I would advise GETTING ALONG RIGHT NOW! PLAY NICE!

Well I'm a money saver. I help people save money. If you have some cash (like $125-$150) I can get you a good digital camera. Just ask and I can help. I can help the person. I personally can't buy a camera for a person. I'm just mad of people saying we should be sorry about voting in an election.

We should not be sorry for voting, just sorry ALL (not just Bush) the canidates have less then half a brain. I wish we had a GREAT PRESIDENT LIKE FDR or Reagan again!

AMD ZEN said:
We should not be sorry for voting, just sorry ALL (not just Bush) the canidates have less then half a brain. I wish we had a GREAT PRESIDENT LIKE FDR or Reagan again!

Bush has brains. And so does John Kerry. Neither are idiots. I'm sorry that people like you insult decent people.

Ok I know I posted a picture of me before but that was when I was only little. This is now.

hood9xf.jpg

They call me the Grim Reaper in a Green Jacket.

im 16 it seems that i am actually developing backwards, started looking like chuck norris but now have the boyish charm and good looks of the Reaper.

Back
Top Bottom