Please use reports

Haha, change the Subject why don't you... ya sneaky beggar.

Reports!

Use Reports!

Hu'Zak wants you not to use Reports - and who is the enemy? Who leads the Abyss in times of war! Hu'Zak! Use Reports!

Ummmm ok,, LK has OFFICIALLY LOST HIS MIND... Yikes. Use Reports people, and report insane people like Lord K here, since they need HELP. JK!! :D

JK? I dunno.. from the look of LK's last entry your's was a pretty just comment Zen. lol. (JK!)

Haha; I don't think I'm a Lord - Lord Kalthorn is a Lord! :D

Son of Eethbert of Thalmor! Born from Alexandra the first Thamlorian woman as the love child of the God and the Mortal (Alexandra's Husband, the first man, not knowing about Lord Kalthorn or Eethbert and her love). He spends thousands of years roaming the World until he meets with his Nemesis; Lord Kronos in a Gladiatorial Ring fifty thousands miles due south of Greathanc in the Illahaariii Desert. They donot fight but Kalthorn realises the time has come to go back to Thalmor and save Greathanc from the problem of Hu'Zak - he commands the Greathanc Army at the Siege of Greathanc and the Battle of Thoron Bridge against the Armies of Mountaninanous, Louve and Galdiii led by Lord Kronos. They fight upon Thoron Bridge as Lord Kalthorn attempts to take a raiding party to ravage the fleeing Galdenese (the Mountaninanousans were encircled and captured along with Siege gear earlier, Louve routed before the tougher Galdenese). Lord Kalthorn kills Kronos, and falls into the River Thoron; dropping deep into the crevises of the Earth. Months later he appears to take command of the Dandillions and the Company of Thalmorians who are in search of the Orbs of Light in one last Siege of Numburg Tower upon Mount Gigatron; and is caught beneath collapsing Fortress Gates as all but 3 of the Company of Thalmorians and all of his Dandillions give their lives in the attack. He then months later leads a daring Battle between his own people of Thalmorians from the far far East numbering 82 Million Men, most Cavalry against the hordes of Kimanchou numbering 2.4 Billion Bunnies of varying ability and size and experience. The battle goes well at first; worse towards the end as The Orbs of Light are found; Hu'Zak is banished back to the Shadow Plane, Eethbert rolls up on a Chariot and finishes off the Bunnies; and there is a long section in the Light Dimension.

A seriously shortened version of the Lord Kalthorn sections of a story I will probably end up writing for the rest of my life with no end.

Umm, MOMMY, THERE IS A SCARY MAN IN MY CLOSET RANTING ABOUT SOME WEIRD CASTLES AND JEWELS STORY!! HELP!!! MONSTER!! I am afraid MOMMY!!

Lol....Would you guy's leave this thread alone allready ?....lOl

You are all completley mad...No, COO COO !:p

Back
Top Bottom