Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

money_man said:
is it true the highest amd cpu that is compatible for windows is the 2800+??? because my friend standing right behind me keeps saying it is and i keep saying it isnt..i'd just like you guys to prove me right that a 3400+ will work with windows too

lol mm fx 55 is compatable with windows ... which is "better than a 4000+" which is way better than a 3500+, so i would think ur frend is wrong, cuz im running a 3200+ rite now, and i have win xp on my comp :)
and i think ati mite get 512 first :) just becuz i luve them and they kno not to disappoint me

Haha; well of course it runs with Windows! :D Lol; it works... so it runs.

He could have meant more complicated matters like the 64-bit is fully working with Windows, which is doesn't.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; well the Quadro is great. If anybody can get 512 nVidia will.

Nvidia might have a chance since they can improve on there 512mb failure, but ATI will coem through with the best 512mb card just because they are ATI and they are THE BEST! plus they know not to make trance angry :p

I know what he is talking about.... With WindowsXP Pro, and 2800+ AMD64 will show up as two processors, but anything above it will not. Something with the old architechture. That is the only difference.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; well the Quadro is great. If anybody can get 512 nVidia will.

Yup. I heard that the 6900 is gonna be 512 bit (note the BIT) and 512 mb GDDR3 or whatever they're gonna use. PCI-E only and SLI compatible. All that = The Ultimate ATI Killer.

BTW Imagine what the 7 series is gonna be like when the 6900 is gonna own...

LMAO!! If ATi developed the x850XT PE right after 6800Ultra beat the x800XT PE, then ATi will develep the x900 series, and say BYE BYE to nVidia... And ATi's STABLE dual GPU system will be coming out hopefully soon. Also, ATi and DUAL CORE will pwn!! Sry Alvino, I have seen the light, ATi pwns nVidia.... :( Sry I betray you! *Slits Alvinos nVidia Lifeline* MUAHAH!! *Connects Alvino to ATi Lifesupport!* Turn to the Dark Side Alvino!

Back
Top Bottom