The Dell Bashing Thread

Okay here is a suggestion: Don't post while you're drunk. A few to drink.. sure.. I can see in your posts that you had a few more.

Thats lovely Gian. I asked you not too nicely. And your flames are, how do I say this, FUNNY! Money, this party is about as sharp and fun as a rounded sea rock... Why do you think I am on my friends PC? It isn't for kicks, I can tell u that.

rakedog said:
Don't Mod and Drink.

LMAO! That is quite funny when thinking about that don't drink and drive ad... I am far from drunk. I have had 2 beers in the course of 1.5hrs.. So, I am far from it. RakeDog.........LMAO! I cannot stop laughing at what u just said!! Nor can any of my friends. The good news is, I am friendly person when I am drinking (not drunk, then I am just a sex fiend...) However... I am in a good mood for the first time in 3 days from the flu, which is nice. BTW, Josh (one of my friends) wants to know if anyone here ever watched or played Pokemon a while ago or still does for that matter (let me remind you!! I am not the one who asked this question!!! He is! So I am not asking randomized "drunk" questions!!! SO DO NOT SAY IT!)

AMD ZEN said:
LMAO! That is quite funny when thinking about that don't drink and drive ad... I am far from drunk. I have had 2 beers in the course of 1.5hrs.. So, I am far from it. RakeDog.........LMAO! I cannot stop laughing at what u just said!! Nor can any of my friends. The good news is, I am friendly person when I am drinking (not drunk, then I am just a sex fiend...) However... I am in a good mood for the first time in 3 days from the flu, which is nice. BTW, Josh (one of my friends) wants to know if anyone here ever watched or played Pokemon a while ago or still does for that matter (let me remind you!! I am not the one who asked this question!!! He is! So I am not asking randomized "drunk" questions!!! SO DO NOT SAY IT!)

Yep. You're drunk. 2 beers in the course of 1.5 hours.. and that's what you tell the cops too?

Obviously you do not handle your alcohol well.

LMAO! I am not Gian.. OMFG, why do you think that? Is anyone going to answer Josh's question? Guess not... Oh well, he is DRUNK. Gian, I can still speak normally, act normally, and type perfectly. So, no, I am not drunk. I am however, very tired. That may be why I am acting like this. I hold alcohol fairly well BTW. :D

AMD ZEN said:
LMAO! I am not Gian.. OMFG, why do you think that? Is anyone going to answer Josh's question? Guess not... Oh well, he is DRUNK. Gian, I can still speak normally, act normally, and type perfectly. So, no, I am not drunk. I am however, very tired. That may be why I am acting like this. I hold alcohol fairly well BTW. :D

If this is how you are when tired, I don't even want to see how you are when hyper. *walks away slowly*

Back
Top Bottom