What Car Brand Do You Like?

I like dark brown leather in an Alpine white Car or a Black car, either one. I am getting my 545i repainted white soon, I hate silver.

Lord Kalthorn said:
You don't buy a car to race with; you buy a car to drive. You buy a racing car to race with.

maybe you dont buy a car to race with because all your seeing are those crappy foreign cars..but us north americans actually like to have fast cars... "theres no replacement for displacement" remember that because foreign cars need about $10,000 dollars put into them to give half the horsepower of a 350 small block chev...crappy small foreign cars..if it doesnt just fit on the highway or get 21mpg tops i dont want it...

AMD ZEN said:
Umm, I am from North America, and yet I like BMW more then ANY AMerican car company Money. It is matter of preference. Ok, so you are saying this BMW is weak? Hmm, try it on for size! Here is a link to the stats page of an M3!! Tell your Chevy to shove it! M3's PWN!!

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/M/M3Coupe/techdata.htm

0-60 in 4.8 seconds...theres stock chevs that go faster than that...dont forget ferrari is a division of GMC.

155mph top speed... almsot any ferrari goes over that and the corvette goes over that for fun

333hp...good thing chev has never made an engine that was more powerful..wait ahah the corvette c6 have a 400 horsepower stock engine

thats just a few points i made out..if you had a broaded page of knowledge i could point out quite a few more...

Ok.... M3 is not enough is it? Ok, watch out now... Here comes the kicker... And also, my auto knowledge is sufficent enough for this discussion, so feel free to add more detail. BMW are stylish as well Money, not just speed demons. Here, if that wasn't enough, try this on for size! ALSO, BMW are electronically limited. I can remove it though, I had gotten my M3 that I had last year up to 192 or something like that once. So, that top speed is just limited electronically.

BMW Z8
http://www.supercarstats.com/exotics/z8.php
Enjoy.

AMD ZEN said:
Ok.... M3 is not enough is it? Ok, watch out now... Here comes the kicker... And also, my auto knowledge is sufficent enough for this discussion, so feel free to add more detail. BMW are stylish as well Money, not just speed demons. Here, if that wasn't enough, try this on for size! ALSO, BMW are electronically limited. I can remove it though, I had gotten my M3 that I had last year up to 192 or something like that once. So, that top speed is just limited electronically.

BMW Z8
http://www.supercarstats.com/exotics/z8.php
Enjoy.
lol AMD_ZEN flashing your money around are we? anyway time to put this car down too...

first off its a convertible only car..convertibles leak, no way around this

why would you pay 128,000 for that car when you can get an amazing north american car that will beat this for the same price, or cheaper

for a roadster it weighs one hell of a lot doesnt it???doesnt seem like a roadster to me

400 horse power??? wait what is this???the FORD LIGHTNING TRUCK almost has this beaten if it doesnt.

compression ratio isnt exactly what you want in a street car...

again theres a 1929 ford roadster with a 4-wheel drive 350 small block chev that will do 2.9 sec 0-60

for that price i would spend the extra money and get a low class ferrari or just spend $5,000.00 extra on an american car and get over 164mph

nice gas milage...if u own a dump truck or my dad 406ci small block chev engine

looks like it was a remake of a mazda miata...

whats up with the cheap ass chrome side mirrors??? nothing liek trying to give it that good old muscle car feel

meh im tired of making fun of this car..get me a new one..oh and BTW i did enjoy it...and just so you know with the proper computer chip a 1993 honda civic can go 203mph...stock exept for the chip, almost everythign is limited today by electronics

lol no they dont...anyway thats a division of GMC so i'll use it as i see fit against AMD_ZEN's crappy choices of cars

HAHAHA! The BMW z8 is hand built!! BMW, BTW, are not made for massive acceleration! They are luxury cars that are high performance in THEIR class. Ford vs BMW in luxury is no contest either.... But here, try this BAD @ss BMW on for size!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-BMW-M6.htm
And like I said, don't compare the Accelerations, they are not built for that!

Back
Top Bottom