The Dell Bashing Thread

I didn't make threads at all.. I posted in threads... Ok, so I am here alot! Would you rather not have me be here? I bet you would! I have been posting in a lot of topics because I am sick and have been home from school! Wake up! I have the (censored) FLU!! So what if I make pointless posts, they are funny, and bring humor to otherwise boring situations and or flame wars! So RakeDog, if you wish to continue bashing me, do it over PM, not here. Thanks.

i dont mind stupid comments...if lightens up the computer problem question that your reading..and it doesnt put you off track at all

RakeDog hates me, he is just trying to get to me, but it will not work. I am in a FAR WORSE MOOD THEN HE IS, SINCE I AM SICK OF BEING SICK!!!

AMD ZEN said:
Erg................. So RakeDog, what would you LIKE ME TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO AND LOL are internet lingo, shall I write them out for you?? Laughing My Ass Off!! Laugh out Loud!! I am not posting in every topic like that! Case in point, I took 20 mins to do this one!

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=8790

So lay off!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you using these forums while intoxicated?

Ok RakeDog, Fine, I changed (again....) just for you. See here! This is my new way of posting, invented just for you! Is it to your SUPREME LIKING?

Quote From another thread by AMD ZEN -
"I am crazy today, what can I say. But still, apparently, RakeDog thinks I should type for things in each post (like him....) so i am typing a fair suffiecient amount and will not abbreviate any more! Rolling on Floor Laughing! :D So, is this post long enough for everyone's taste, or shall I procede to type far more then is nessecary to convey my final point of this post herein?"

WTF is wrong now Gian? Why was that post even related to intoxication? Wow, I am not feeling well, nor do I have the patience for this tonight.

AMD ZEN, if you change more you'll become a lizard.

What exactly are you on? That's some serious narcotic..

AMD ZEN said:
WTF is wrong now Gian? Why was that post even related to intoxication? Wow, I am not feeling well, nor do I have the patience for this tonight.

It just seems like you are using these forums while drunk... you're hyperactive..

Ok...... Interesting... Alrighty... At least you are being nice when you say it, and giving me a laugh or too! LMAO! Hey, that comment about Lizards was pretty funny. And yes, I am at a party right now and have had a few to drink, but I am far from intoxicated. As a matter of fact, I feel better because I am still suffering from the flu. Ok, I am going to go now. Its been lovely Gian and RakeDog, TA TA for now. :D

BTW, I might have alcohol in my system, but that DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FLAME RANDOMLY, I WILL STIL BAN YOU for 2 DAYS in that other thread, of which I cannot remember the name of right now. Pity. Eitherway, just please don't flame one another.

Back
Top Bottom