The Dell Bashing Thread

AMD ZEN said:
Ok..... Alvino... I rarely use this power (except on Necro, which I have done 3X today...)... But I think I am going to have to do it! *AMD ZEN charges OpTeRoN Charged Particle Cannon up* BYE BYE DELL!!! *Fires* KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oooppssy... I forgot that destroys the Known universe, good thing I can remake it using ZEN powers... :D

*Remakes Universe without Dell!! :D :D* There. Dell has been effectively BASHED!

you sure your all there AMD_ZEN... i think the lights are on but nobody's home...:p

nothign wrong with them??? at a computer place im always at they are constantly getting 1-2 year old dell laptops because the screens get all screwed up on them and tehy have to get new screens or new laptops...nothing wrong with them my ass...anything dell is shit..although havent seen their t.v's

That's your fucking problem. I happen to know how to handle a laptop without screwing it up. I have an 8600 (bought back in May), and it plays CS:S flawlessly. I also have done a ton of other stuff on it without any problems.

rakedog said:
That's your fucking problem. I happen to know how to handle a laptop without screwing it up. I have an 8600 (bought back in May), and it plays CS:S flawlessly. I also have done a ton of other stuff on it without any problems.

how is it my problem???if you actually read what i said you'd notice i didnt say it was my laptop...i said tehy are constanly getting them..and remember what AMD_ZEN said:

1) he can destroy u with his cannon
2) no flaming people

Yeah, but it pisses me off when you use idiotic abbreviations like "LMAO" and "LOL" every fucking post.

Seriously, stop trying to post in every topic just to say "Hahahaha yeah that was good" or something like that. You're the one who said you would crack down on spamming. You're close to doing just that.

Erg................. So RakeDog, what would you LIKE ME TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO AND LOL are internet lingo, shall I write them out for you?? Laughing My Ass Off!! Laugh out Loud!! I am not posting in every topic like that! Case in point, I took 20 mins to do this one!

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=8790

So lay off!!!!!!!!!!!

You've made over 450 posts in the past 4 days. You're telling me you're not posting everywhere. When I say everywhere, I obviously don't mean EVERYWHERE, but I do mean a lot of topics. And YES you did make a lot of pointless posts.

who the hell really cares??? as long as he helps people and doesnt only do pointless posts...you cant have a big explanation for the question "do you liek loud or quiet music"..the answer would be "loud!" see you dont get much bigger than that...oh btw this is just an example

Back
Top Bottom