LIMEWIRE Problem

money_man said:
would you guys say limewire is better than bearshare??? because if it is i'm switching...right now when you download bearshare you also get "save" and "weather forecast". i've never seen limewire on a good computer...maybe i should check it out

Why the hell would you need a "weather forecast"?!?!

I've got Limewire 4.0.5 Pro. I love it.
I tried Kazaa, but never could get it to load when I double clicked the icon??? No ideal why....I was just too lazy to keep trying to fix it. I then tried morpheus and HATED it. few files and loaded with spyware (maybe some of you have had better luck with it?).
I haven't tried Bearshare since way back when napster first went offline.
I'll stick with Limewire.

The new Kazaa is pretty good - Antispyware cleans it up so there're no problems and you just download Music on it. Nothing beats Shareaza for Downloading anything over 100Megs though.

I re-installed Pro 4.0.5 but it still didn't load up so Im gonna downloading the normal Limewire,
I might not download the Pro when I get it this time cause last time I downloaded a virus with one.

Limewire Pro 4.2

Dude, this is what you can do. Download the free version of Limewire off the internet. Then once you have that, search for Limewire Pro on the applications search. It will come up and I think the newest version of Limewire Pro is 4.2......Try it

Back
Top Bottom