Gallery: Cases

AMD ZEN said:
OMG..... Are you blind? Hello??!?!? I was reffering to what you do, the differences!! Taking balsa wood and sealing and painting it, then airbrushing it is not what you NORMALLY do on a car. But OK... w/e Gian, you win, you can do ANYTHING.

A car has a lot of painting, decals, and all kiinds of other stuff. I believe I could do a case like that one you posted but one that actually looks decent and not fugly.

Airbrushing? Done that.

alvino said:
A wooden car!!! LMAO!!!!! Sweet!

042938_009_7A.JPG

Hah. :D

Yeah, cars panels are really hard to make and paint. Good thing we have automated assembly lines today, or else cars would take forever to produce.

Yeah its kinda a cool case but i think its waste of time and money, i mean i like halo pc but not enough to build an entire computer based on it... to me its a huge waste of time and money and effort.

AMD ZEN said:
LMAO!! Liz, four things...

1). That case was made by Valve, just for HL2 release... That is done by Valve the company...

2). It is made to look like the HL2 environment in the game.. LMAO!! Lots of the objects in HL2 are rusty and old looking.

3). I think Valve is going to like their own game forever. LMAO! Liz, you are silly! :D

4). The rust isn't real, it is a paint made to look like rust. That paint won't chip off, it is brand new.

Liz, you make me laugh! When you click that link, look at the title above the first pictures. That should explain it a bit more. :D

I knwo its not real rust but still kinda skanky looking. he he

still they could have better specs!

lol, cars arent that hard to paint, just need good air compressor and good paint for it, and car panels are easy as hell to work with, dunno wut ur talkin about, its the engine and electronics that get hard in a car.

trance565 said:
lol, cars arent that hard to paint, just need good air compressor and good paint for it, and car panels are easy as hell to work with, dunno wut ur talkin about, its the engine and electronics that get hard in a car.

This reasoning is atrociously horrible. Obviously you haven't worked with a car.

Back
Top Bottom