Gallery: Cases

AMD ZEN said:
UMMM, wow... IT IS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!! ANYONE HOME!!! IT IS HL2 MOD!! HELLO!!!!!!! HL2 ENVIROMENTS ARE RUSTY, OLD, UGLY, AND EMOTIONLESS!! HL2 MOD WOULD BE THE SAME!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a difference between dark style and fugly-ness.

.................IT IS MADE BY VALVE TO LOOK LIKE THE HL2 Environment!!! What are you not understanding??? It is a work of pure art and genius! You cannot and I cannot do something like that!!!! And if you can, then lets see you do it, because I sure cant!! Here, a picture without the rust.

omfgawesomehl2pwns5cf.jpg

AMD ZEN said:
.................IT IS MADE BY VALVE TO LOOK LIKE THE HL2 Environment!!! What are you not understanding??? It is a work of pure art and genius! You cannot and I cannot do something like that!!!! And if you can, then lets see you do it, because I sure cant!! Here, a picture without the rust.

To each his own. Personally I think it is a pile of plastic junk. Additionally pure art and genius? In your own bloody eyes, certainly not mine. I cannot do something like that? Really? I helped my dad work on a body of a car before.

OMG..... Are you blind? Hello??!?!? I was reffering to what you do, the differences!! Taking balsa wood and sealing and painting it, then airbrushing it is not what you NORMALLY do on a car. But OK... w/e Gian, you win, you can do ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom