Dell XPS gaming ads

Yeah, i just got a magazene of there sizhnit

lets see

for the low low cost of $3500 you can get 1 gig of ram 250gb HDD, and a 9800XT and a 17'' LCD?

you can get the same for 1600. wtf is dells problem

lol admit it every computer is only doing what they do for the money...wth does Dell care if a few people make there computers because they know its cheaper? Theres still the millions out there that would still rather buy a whole built computer for the $3500.00 than spend the $2000.00 less and make it just because they know they get warrenties and they probably trust them..plus rich bastards dont care anyway

David Lindon said:
Has anyone seen them? Dell has released a gaming machine, the XPS.

Yeah. The XPS has been out for a while...I believe they're in their 4th generation right now...

the Dell XPS sucks.... I mean sucks... First off, it can only use 533MHz DDR2 ram! WTF IS THAT!! There is 667MHz RAM out, and Dell is so cheap, they offer 533MHz like it is GOD. There MOBOs suck... Whats new? The Pentium 4 EE sucks..... Alot of the threads with FPS values and statistics posted recently have proven that even an AMD64 3400+ can beat that measly piece of GARBAGE. And lastly, the case is BUTT UGLY... Dell is not stylish, they are styleless!!

They are expensive and they suk. The Laptop is like a brick its about as thick as the original notebooks and weighs more.

Yep! And Dell's LCD on Laptops SUCKS!! I have heard that the pixels go dead on many of them within 8-13 months.. BULL (censored)!!!!

Why don't we make a Dell Bashing Thread, just like in FR? LOL I think you guys would love it...:p

AMD ZEN said:
Yep! And Dell's LCD on Laptops SUCKS!! I have heard that the pixels go dead on many of them within 8-13 months.. BULL (censored)!!!!

exactly what i was saying in a dell bashing thread..ahaha AMD_ZEN IS ON MY SIDE!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom