Sunday's Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
I know Giancarlo will kill me for posting this, but I just cannot possibly see how Bush expects the elections to go alright. I mean, even with strict measures enforcing security, including sealed borderline, restricted travel, verification at voting places, there is obviously going to be MASSIVE bombings and shootings all around. Anything from a sniper opening fire on a line of people ready to vote, to a bomb planted beforehand at the booths, to gunmen directly assaulting the booths, to repeated voting, and countless other types of violence. It is highly unprobable that voting will result in a valid outcome. I mean when it gets to a point where Baghdad residents are stockpiling food and planning to shut themselves in their house on Sunday, you know that the poll is really quite unfair.

Just post your thoughts and opinions here.

Bush is a fool.... He spends all of OUR countries money on Iraq.... WTF.... Why doesn't he just move over there. And Kerry, well, he is just down syndrome. All politicians except Richard Lugor are dumb, evil, lying BIATCHES!!!

Bush, ha did he think that marching in to Iraq half-ass Was going to get anything doen, they have been hating us ever since the crusades, This just "justified" everything (in Osamas eyes-bastard) that Osama has been thinking of. What did bush expect to gain besides, doing something Bush senior Did not, causing the hole Middle east to hate us , because bush does not know what he is doing.

Bush = Intel
Kerry = Cyrix (LMAO!!!)
Schroeder=AMD (ironic, AMD is now baseing its operations out of Germany as well...)

there, fair comparisons.

Well if we people who say not to go to Iraq are whack. Especially for money reasons.

If the same attitude that exists today, existed in 1942 we all would be worshipping Budah. On the anniversary of Auschwitz, I would love to see them say the same thing to the Auschwitz survivors. Sorry we shouldnt have gone to WWII we are too selfish and love money. Give me money. More Money.

We freed an oppressed people. They are now able to vote. Money doesnt matter in the long run. A half a trillion doesnt hurt America in any way. And if it stops people from living under a murderous dictator I am all for it.

America in its fledgling state was nither perfect. Things take time. I am sure many of the Iraqi's would gladly vote even if it meant their lifes.

We will not give into the demands of a few bastards hiding in houses and cloacks, brandishing weapons and creating bombs.

What would you rather happen? A bully demanding money from a classmate and have the classmate give his money up without confrontation. Or would you rather the classmate fight back, get bloodied up a bit and come out of the fight injured, but in the end being able to claim victory?

Ahaha...I remember the pre-election threads full of debates and flaming...

Eww..... PreElection of Captain George Anus Itches Bush vs John McDonalds is Fun to Play at Mommy Kerry.... Those were fun times... :D

Politics is useless... give me a Centralist Government any day of the week. (My Centralist Government, not just any old Centralist Government)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom