mcafee or norton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. amd, that is kinda true. i still do have the macafee disc. i might switch over again. should i?

Neither. But if you have to choose, go with norton

With mcaffee, you might as well not even bother. i have it, and it does very little good. our family computer is loaded with viruses. i havn't used norton yet, but i am more than certain that it is better.
If you can put out a few extra dollars, build a small firewall and put smooth wall on it. you won't have any problems again (unless you don't know how to run smooth wall...then your screwed). My linux machine doesn't ever have problems, nor do the computers networked with it that run windows.

well, my lap-top is on the internet all te time (broadband) & nothing has come through yet ^^ i had one virus which came in with norton antivirus!

nice... linux... but i use norton as ive said. used to use mcafee and some viruses... man its like a cookie... it crumbles... a lot...

Lol; Linux machines are just like Windows Machines - somebody who knows nothing is just as likely if not more likely to get a Virus on Linux than on Windows. Somebody who treats either right and knows how to control either will never get a major Virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom