New to CFs

Swift1

BSOD
Hey everyone. First time posting on CFs. I've been reading though threads latley and i enjoyed all of your disscussions and so on. Just wanted to say Hey....

Hello, and welcome! I am AMD ZEN, and I just wanted to tell you a rule you better not break! HAVE FUN!!! :D Enjoy your stay here at CF! :)

Well i just want to tell you, That I am clinically insane so dont give me your address, and AMD ZEN is a worthless Maggot you have Unfullided hopes of becoming the dark lard of the sith
I am
Dark Lord of the Sith-a.k.a-weird kid in your High school bio class.
Hobbies: Global domination-resurecting the dead

Necro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I have to blow up the universe again??? *Take out Opteron Charged Particle Cannon* Do I?

LOL.. yeah i've seen the threads Necro about ur Prozaic. WOW, you guys seem to be always on. But that's a good thing.

Well, If you say Please Necro On my dying breath, help me you sexy thing, then No , Ok, do it I dare you This time I have a special Toredo Shield.
Ok no more spamming I Promise. .lol.

*3 2 1, Fires Opteron Charged Particle Cannon* Well Necro, that is the 3rd time today I have to use my powers to reform the universe, now go away! LMAO!! :D Agreed, no more spamming. :)

Woah....*dodges al that crud, flying around...*

Hey Swift , Glad you can join us here...happy posting 2u.

Back
Top Bottom