Pic's of yourself

I AM NOT WRONG ABOUT GERMANY!!! OMFG!! I LIVE THERE IN THE SUMMER!! WTF..... I think being Half German and a traveling resident I would know. BTW, Germany's economy is VERY VERY STRONG... You don't live there, you don't visit there. Germany is the WORLD leader is technology development, NOT THE US AS MANY ASSUME. Do you LIVE there Gian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ich bin Luzerner!! Du musst nicht sprechen!! JETZT!! Ruhe Jetzt!

Ok, off of that. NO MORE FLAMING. Cobra can type the way he does, he is just that way, do not assualt him for it. If this persists, I will close this thread as well for flaming, and I WILL BAN ALL THOSE INVOLVED FOR 2 DAYS.

Back to the point of this thread. Here is me, MUAHAH!!

me8so.jpg

And triple posting is great why? BTW, I am a Sith Lord, I am PURE EVIL. Intel is pure good... AMD is evil... But remember, evil to me is GREAT! MUAHAHAH!! I am the pure embodiment of evil!! *Kills a random one time poster from CF with FX Beam!* AHAHAH!

From a accompished double poster, well its the wave of the furture, man get on or get out, Are we talking about the same thing? i dont know I am High On ? (well I cant remember what I put in it)

HAHAHHA! I don't double post (for the most part) on purpose. Sometimes, I randomly loose edit feature on MY OWN posts... Some kinda glitch. And sometimes, I just forget... But sometimes, yeah I double post to make a new point or ask another question, I am guilty of it, no denying it. :D What can I say, I am ....EVIL.........................

Back
Top Bottom