CS server

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
I know alot of computer places have Counter-strike source servers, and i was just wondering if we have one...and if not why we dont have one, because i'm still a noob at it but i would love to play up against some of you. At least it would take down on some of the flaming and heated debates, because whats better at getting rid of anger than killing the other person?

nice idea, o and i play counter, me AMD , airox ply it its good but them 2 are rubbish at it i have to teach them dont lie AMD and air you no i do come on CF and admit it, them 2 are not as good as me were theres me 20 deaths 2 kills and airox somet like 49 kills 15 deaths and AMD 20 kills 10 deaths nah there better them me my name is STEALTH_KILLER45

LMAO!! hey, i have gotten better!! I will play you tomorrow ok? We will see who does better! I AM ZEN OF CSS NOW!! BTW, I will bring it up to David about CSS server.

AMD is not as good as me were i teach him and air how 2 play there even in my clan and listen to my orders
lol
jokig

my name is hotstuff...lol i know stupid name, couldnt think of anything else off the top of my head. I just started last weekend so im not very good yet but i think a CSS server would be amazing on here...i'd be able to get at least one lucky shot..and there wouldnt be any server lag because computer people shouldnt have server lag because we are the best

Hey I have my own Counter Strike: Source server. Hope to see you guys there. It owns everyone.

The IP is 67.18.51.226:27015

Back
Top Bottom