System Information

Aye, I did a trial period between this forum and about 5 others. (This one came top on a search for "computer forums" in google). And due to the very prompt posting and general atmosphere, least of all an owner who takes pride in his forum and also posts rather than sitting behind the scenes like a lonely old goat that other forums have, CF came out the victor! And thus, is now my port of call for any problems and my avenue to share my knowledge (which the more I learn, the more I realise I don't know anything) with others. :)

thanks for that comment, yes indeed this place has good knowledgable people, and the Peeps here are cool too, that is why i been here for so long.

Plus it's a cool hang out to chill & talk Computer stuff.

Yeah; many professors often say; 'when you get your first Degree; you think you know it all. When you get your second; you realise you don't know anything.'

I found this forum through google. I used Yahoo for years, but about a year or so ago I switched to google....much more accurate results IMHO. The accuracy difference (between yahoo and google) surprised me, because I thought yahoo search was powered by google???

Haha; no. Lol; Google and Yahoo are seperate. Yahoo Search powered MSN Search a while back.

You should try Yahoo or MSN; their searches have come up a lot from a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom