Gallery: Cases

and that half life case has ltos of flaws in it and first off u dotn want alot of holes in ur case like that... talk about dusty and icky. i use fan filters.

and second of all ... ewww what if u dotn like that game enymore. really not too many people are crazy bout a certian game for very long. so all that hard work into that case then just gets chucked in a couple months. yah. i wouldnt work on something like that for that long.

never put a brand or gam trademark that wont last long on it. its also kinda tacky and cheap.

like driving down a road and seeing lots of holiday inn, mcdonalds, arbys, texaco signs, etc.... and all those powerlines and everythings just an eyesore.

lots of brands allover the pc makes it look junky.

and that case took it way far. i wouldnt want anything rusty looking in my house. i think that case is trashy

it looks so dirty i wouldnt even want to touch it

and all teh paints gonna peel right off and you still have to do lots of mantinence to the case alot. thats what u get if you mod too much.

and how long did it take them... by the time they were done ddi they still liek that game? was it really worth it??

LMAO!! Liz, four things...

1). That case was made by Valve, just for HL2 release... That is done by Valve the company...

2). It is made to look like the HL2 environment in the game.. LMAO!! Lots of the objects in HL2 are rusty and old looking.

3). I think Valve is going to like their own game forever. LMAO! Liz, you are silly! :D

4). The rust isn't real, it is a paint made to look like rust. That paint won't chip off, it is brand new.

Liz, you make me laugh! When you click that link, look at the title above the first pictures. That should explain it a bit more. :D

HOLO SOB!!! lol, i would take taht case in a newyork minute, i dunno bout key board and mouse tho, they look kina un comfy, BUT lol the case is swweeeeeeeeetttt, im sure if it wasnt H2O cooled tho evthing would get hot as a mother Fing ..... lava pit? lol pimp case tho

enjoy all of you peeps who missed the link earlier, the BEST MOD ever!!

omfgawesomehl2pwns0kb.jpg

sweeet casxe man just seen all teh pics , erm i kinda dint bother readind specs does anyone know wat they are? also wtf? lan parti motherbaord and p4? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is the world comming too eh?

Giancarlo said:
That case is atrocious..

So Gian, did you manage to read why it looks that way, and look at the link a few posts before? If not, then you should not say anything. That case took a lot of time, and is gorgeous!

AMD ZEN said:
So Gian, did you manage to read why it looks that way, and look at the link a few posts before? If not, then you should not say anything. That case took a lot of time, and is gorgeous!

I don't give a damn what was said or the links or whatever.. the case is horribly ugly. I don't care how long it took.

UMMM, wow... IT IS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!! ANYONE HOME!!! IT IS HL2 MOD!! HELLO!!!!!!! HL2 ENVIROMENTS ARE RUSTY, OLD, UGLY, AND EMOTIONLESS!! HL2 MOD WOULD BE THE SAME!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom