dual-core

We all knew AMD were coming out with a Dual Core - what we don't know is who will win and just because AMD bring one out victory cannot be proclaimed :D

maybe..... but NO... LMAO!! AMD pwns! BTW TRDCorolla1 , I am starting DarkBlade LLC Inc to compete with Intel and AMD. I would love to have you work for me when I start it in a few more years.

I WANNA WORK FOR U!!!!! plzzzzzzz!!!
and actually, we should make computer systems too, kina like alien ware, cept better, sepcially with the heat conducting and make the comps look pimp :) could be kina like ibuypower.com

Charchris said:
Yea maybe the extra time Intel takes might make them just a bit better than AMD ones
Intel invent Processors - AMD Develop Processors. Dual Cores are brand new to normal desktops; and the only information on them for Desktops comes from Xeons - Intel will do much better from their great design abilities from HP and their years of experience with Xeons and Itanium2s.

Umm, LK, the dual core was INVENTED by AMD..... They told the world about dual core a while ago, case in point the dual core Opterons. That is older news. AMD invented the intergrated memory controller, and they invented the HyperTransport. Intel developed HyperThreading. They developed higher CPU Multipliers and core multipliers for those speeds on the P4s. AMD invents a lot more then Intel, or so it seems.

AMD ZEN said:
Umm, LK, the dual core was INVENTED by AMD..... They told the world about dual core a while ago, case in point the dual core Opterons. That is older news. AMD invented the intergrated memory controller, and they invented the HyperTransport. Intel developed HyperThreading. They developed higher CPU Multipliers and core multipliers for those speeds on the P4s. AMD invents a lot more then Intel, or so it seems.
Dual Core... invented... by AMD? AMD K-6s were forging the opinions I have of AMD today when Xeons were doing brilliant things with Dual Core Desktops. I'm not sure when AMD Invented Dual Core; but they must have stolen Sun Tzu's Time Machine in order to do it. :D

Developed HyperThreading from what? From Single Threading? :D If HyperThreading was Developed; Integrated Memory Controllers are a Development of Memory Controllers :D Higher CPU Multipliers are a progression - you don't invent CPU Multipliers because they have been invented - partly by IBM and Intel. Most things Intel Invented; are years past now and are being Developed by both Intel and AMD.

That of course is stealing in my books :D But nobody has my realistic views on Copyright.

HyperThreading was an INVENTION. It invented a new form of a BUS...

IF ANYONE INVENTS, it is IBM and APPLE (back way back when) IBM is now the INVENTOR today. Intel AND AMD DEVELOP new technology. They DO NOT INVENT. IBM INVENTS. Enough said.

IBM Invent - IBM Invent for Apple when it comes to Processors and that sort of stuff.

Intel Invent and AMD Invent - the difference being AMD Invent on knowledge Intel and IBM Invented and forged originally. AMD made Chipsets and Processors for the Military during that time.

Back
Top Bottom